Saturday, 29 April 2017
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
- 2012: Earned my wings (private pilots license)
- 2015: Traveled to, stepped foot on and went bivvy camping on Antarctica
- 2015: Solo 5400kms expedition/drive through the Patagonian Andes
- 2010: Trekked the Mt Everest basecamp (EBC) trek- Chomolungma (Mother Goddess of the world)
- 2015: Build and still use a true 4WD Expedition Camper van
- 2005: Climbed a large mountain (alpine climbing) in Alaska
- 2013: Went to Fiji and island hopped for 24 days
- 2005: Solo drive the Alaska Highway 3860 miles in WINTER from Seattle to Anchorage under the Northern Lights
- 2001: Solo 2600 mile drive across the continental USA
- 2001: Skied at the birthplace of downhill skiing in Davos, Switzerland.
I am now working on my next bucket list. I am in my mid-40s and feeling like I am 25 or 30 still! I hope this blog post can inspire others to keep dreaming and working towards their dreams!
|Col Norman D. Vaughan - RIP|
My lifelong hero: Col. Norman D. Vaughan